Applying direct for?2021
You can apply direct to ANU for 2021 and be considered for an early conditional offer. This will allow you to focus on what's really important - completing your final year.
Direct applications open 4 March 2020. You can apply?if:
- You will complete your Australian Year 12 studies in 2020 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2020
- You will?be applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2021.
What you need to know:
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
Applying through UAC for 2021
If you are not a current school leaver and/or did not study an Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate program, you must apply for admission to the university through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). UAC applications for Semester 1 2021 will open later in the year, please refer to the UAC website for more information on the opening and closing dates for each application round.
Get the whole uni experience with guaranteed on campus accommodation.
ANU offers a range of adjustment factor schemes to help you boost your selection rank.
Here's what you need to know about ANU offers through the direct application process.
Be prepared before you start your application.
This requirement considers your non-academic achievements.
ANU has a diverse range of scholarships available.